The 2012-2013 State Assessment Results are now posted on our Parent Portal for our current 8th and 9th graders. View results under the Assessment Tab in your 8th or 9th grader's profile in your parent portal account. Please follow these instructions:
· Go to your 8th or 9th graders profile
· Click on the Assessment Tab at the top right
· Click on the button that says "Assessments Report" (in red) which is halfway down the page
on the extreme right.
· After reading the Welcome Letter, Click on NYSTP
· A letter from Dr. Heidenreich will now appear, please read
to better understand your child's scores
· Then click on 2012 - 2013 under either Math or ELA to see your child's score report.
Repeat for the other assessment. Once in the report you can right click and print the report.
Click Here for a pictorial instruction guide
If you have any questions, please call your child's counselor.